Friday, March 17, 2006

Alley Cats win again!

Ok I have some updating to do. The kids have had opening day ceremonies. I have pics to upload for that.

Kelsey finally was able to play her first game since the rains. Most of her games have been rained out due to rain or muddy fields. They moved fields yesterday so they could play since the field assigned was still muddy. And more rains this weekend!

Kelsey's first game - 5-2 in favor of the Alley Cats!
Kelsey's second game - called due to mercy rules 6-1 in favor of the Alley Cats!

She's a catcher now and she's loving it. Of course she wants us to go out and buy all the expensive catcher's gear. She'll have to settle for use of the league's gear, but we'll buy her the knee savers.

Jordan has played a few games as well. Not sure I have pictures of any of the games, but I have them from opening day for sure.

I've been late in updating because we are doing housework. We've just painted the full inside of our house and everything had to be moved so I haven't had much time to upload pictures or update here. I've taken before and after pics of the fireplace but not the walls. All the bedrooms have been painted as well and it's made for a sleeping nightmare to say the least.

Noah starts soccer tomorrow. Now I know why I didn't care much for Spring season soccer - they play in the rain! He plays tomorrow rain or shine. I'm not looking forward to standing in the rain for 90 minutes lol.

Pics hopefully soon!

No comments: