Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been tagged

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Engineer
2. Planner
3. Analyst
4. Intern
*all with the same company

Movies you would watch over and over:

1. Grease
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Ice Age
4. The Wedding Singer

Four places you have lived:

1. Illinois
2. Yorba Linda, CA
3. Chino/Ontario, CA
4. Riverside, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. American Idol
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Desperate Housewives
4. ER

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Lake Havasu, AZ
2. Illinois
3. Greenfield, IN
4. Virginia (or was that W.Virginia?)

Four websites I visit daily

1. NOTI
2. Yahoo! News
3. Child Support
4. Findlaw.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Banana Creme Pie
2. Cheesecake
3. Shredded beef combination burrito (rice/beans/cheese/salsa)
4. Mashed potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. home, in bed, sleeping
2. shopping for home decor
3. at the beach - today's a really nice day!
4. watching my kids play ball

Four Places you shop at regularly:

1. Stater Bros (groceries)
2. Del Taco (lol quick dinner during softball season!)
3. 99cent store
4. Target

No comments: