Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kelsey isn't feeling well.

Sometimes I wonder if she fakes it to stay home. But I thought only Noah could make himself throwup on command? So Kelsey is home from school and Jordan thinks she can escape the horrible imprisonment of school as well and says "mommy I feel warm, can I go to Mamo's too?" No, you are going to school!

Jordan has practice tonight. Of which she cries she doesn't want to go, but she was so eager to play. Hopefully Mamo won't have issues with her at practice (I'm meeting them at the field). Kelsey has practice tonight too. But if she's too sick to go to school, she's too sick to practice. There's another girl vying for the catcher's position so Kelsey is missing out on her chances to shine for her coaches.

Noah - we're still waiting to hear from AYSO for him to play spring soccer. The games don't start until 3/18 so we have some time yet.

No comments: