Monday, February 20, 2006

New edition of getting to know your friends

Welcome to the 2006 beginning of the year edition of getting to know your Friends. What you do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it
onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - of course!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wallace & Gromit
4. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, ER, Law & Order, Related
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal if I'm being good - or a supreme croissant from Jack in the Box

6. Favorite cuisine? Mexican
7. What is your middle name? Lynn
8. What food do you dislike? cooked spinach
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? No Doubt greatest hits CD is currently in my car
10. What do you want for Christmas? my children to be excited and happy

11. Favorite sandwich? avocado and turkey croissant (Carrows makes a good one!)
12. What characteristics do you despise? lying, omission, playing stupid, lack of common sense
13. Favorite item of clothing? my levi's
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? I would like to tour Europe, go to Vancouver BC
15. What color is your bathroom? taupish brown

16. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not brand loyal except for my levi's
17. Where would you retire to? I would like to retire and stay in CA, but that probably won't happen.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? hmmmmmmmm - I would say 4/7/2000 - I left the hospital that day with my newest baby girl
19. Favorite sport to watch? football
20. Furthest place you are sending this? South Africa

21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Jill
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Beth
23. Favorite saying these days? I'm still stuck on the "blah, blah, blah" thing
24. When is your birthday? 4/7
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm becoming more of a morning person than I used to be

26. Pets? German Shepard/Chow named Misty, Yorkie named Peanut, Chinchilla named Sugar, and two goldfish
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher but I realized I lacked the patience. Then I wanted to become a CPA and eventually take over the IRS (but I hated accounting lol)
28. How are you today? A little tired, but today is a great day. Sun is shining, little freeway traffic, no worries!
29. What is your favorite candy? Twix bars, Snickers, or Gummy Bears
30. What is your favorite flower? roses or lilies

31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Saturday? lol A specific date would be 6/7 because that's going to be my 8 year anniversary!
32. Where do you want to be right now? home with my kids

No comments: