Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Peanut did a little better

He cried and whimpered and barked, but it wasn't as bad as the night before (although I'm sure Anthony would say differently). I put his crate in his "day area" so he could get used to it during the day time. He hates the crate at night though. But this morning when I put him in his day area, he went in his crate no big deal. I guess he just doesn't like be shut in. And I can't keep him in his day area at night with the crate open behind a gate because he cries, whimpers and barks as if he were in the crate anyway.

He seemed to go a longer time during the night because I didn't hear him until 4 this morning. But his bed stinks so washing that today for any accidents we didn't get to avoid. I tried enticing him into the cage with treats lol. Hopefully that will continue to work. He's been doing better about potty breaks OUTSIDE which is nice. Less to clean up that way.

No comments: